Sunday, February 5, 2012

After so many years, after so much of experience gained, after so much effort put in, I am still the stubborn little girl whom thought I can win everytime.
Without knowing, I am just an adult with stubborn thoughts.
Without knowing, I lost every precious thing because of those stubborn thoughts.
Without knowing, I stood at the same position few years back.

Who says time can allow one to forget the person he/she loved the most?
Who says pain will be heal as time goes by?
Who says when love approached grab it with your full strength will do?
Who says one must face his/her heart sincerely?
Who says?

The only best thing I can praise about myself is,
I am able to find ways convincing myself.
No matter what, I have ways to tell myself I am still able to hold on, I can't collapse any moment, I still got to hang in there.
I can't bring myself to grumble anything, because there is no one by my side to listen all my complains.

I knew it on the day I decided.
I foreseen that I will suffer, get hurt, continue waiting, believing, lost the battle.
But I also known, whatever I done are all worth it.
All because that person worth it.

Thanks, it made me wake my senses up clearly.
Finally a clean-cut answer given, so I am going to work hard for it.
But I have this intuition that after I changed, you will changed too.
No matter what will happen, I am willing to try.

Four years ain't short, just enough to love you and get back an answer.

No comments: