Sunday, April 8, 2012

Today, I finally realized how difficult is it to make the person you love fall in love on you too. 
A totally difficult task. 
So after all I have put in, nothing come back.
OH, maybe there is something. 
Memories

I never expect myself turning to 22 in a week time still devastating over the past,
or is it really because my birthday is drawing near that's why I can't get over?
I thought I made myself to put everything behind me,
I thought I told myself not to dwell over the incident,
I thought I pull myself up after what happened,
I thought, really thought..

None of the gifts are what I want.
Why ask when none can get me what I yearn?
Why give when none know what I truly want?
Why celebrate when none is the one I hope?
Why-Why-Why

This isn't the first time, definitely not the last either.
How many times must I always repeat this till I can also finally realized how foolish am I?
I returned to write.
Back to the story I am supposed to leave incomplete.
And then, the memories flashed back too.

From the story title till present.
How long can I still write this story?
 Or rather how long will I take to complete this story?

Funny - when I asked why should I change?
Foolish - when I decided to change.
Fearless - when I regained my courage

It will just follow, non stopping



Mr.Nod Guy,
I wonder if you will remember the day this year.No matter how much I tell myself to replace you with another, memories with you definitely strike and make me turn. So I believe, unless I close my heart to you I will able to continue on. 


No comments: